[Noisebridge-discuss] Muralizer (drawbot) meetup!

Tim Jones timwjones at me.com
Tue May 5 02:40:22 UTC 2009

I'm late to noticing this thread, and so am missing the Zeitgeist
meetup, but would love to help out with it.

How cool will it be to be able to build murals out of algorithmically
processed data sources? I wrote a little script to convert audio
waveforms into vector graphics a few years ago, and always wanted to
find a chance to turn them into something physical. e.g. http://
blog.toneland.net/node/209

=T=
http://timjon.es/