[Noisebridge-discuss] RIP fravia+

aestetix aestetix aestetix at gmail.com
Wed May 6 17:09:40 UTC 2009

Just got a response from someone who was close to him:

Dears,

on behalf of his wife, and inline with Fravias wishes, any sort of
expenses (flowers, greeting cards, trips, etc.) should be redirected
to support the "Free Software Foundation", led by Richard Stallman (a
personal good friend of Fravia). I myself was wondering for us
Europeans if the FSF-Europe is just the same, but have not yet
received a definitive answer.
If you can choose, then please transfer whatever you deem OK to the
FSF in USA, eventually mentioning "Fravia".
Thanks.
[ redacted ]