[Noisebridge-discuss] SteamVibe on Boing Boing Gadgets

Leo Dearden leo.dearden at googlemail.com
Fri May 8 23:46:16 UTC 2009

Ani: Thank you. If it's reasonably easy, I'd like to know, but it's
not worth taking great trouble over.

Everyone: When I saw the article about the Steam Vibe I looked up
Tesla turbines. In the wikipedia article, they mention using a turbine
with disks with involute profiles as a pump. I couldn't work out what
they meant and haven't found any other references to it. Other
articles seem to show circular disks used for pumping. Any idea what
the relevence of involution is?

Leo