[Noisebridge-discuss] Re: Hey, I'm empty!

Dr. Jesus j at hug.gs
Mon May 11 11:51:24 UTC 2009

On Mon, May 11, 2009 at 03:31:10AM -0700, Noisefridge wrote:
> By the way, can you all please remember *not *to put canned beverages with a
> freezing point that's relatively close to water inside my freezer? I swear I
> just felt something explode in there.

Not so loud, or the people for the ethical treatment of appliances are
going to start picketing us.

Also, knock off the sentience already.  If you don't give up the whole
self awareness thing we're going to have to ship you off to the
foreign legion to obtain a citizenship [1].  Although we sometimes
have our differences, I think we can all agree that no one in their
right mind is going to put a french-speaking appliance with military
training in charge of our refreshments.

[1] The US ratified the UN's declaration of human rights, which says
having a nationality is a right which can't be revoked.  Plan A to get
citizenship for any non-state actor without a criminal history who is
already within the borders of the US is to ask the state department,
and Hillary won't claim the refrigerator because the state
department's PRM division's policy is to deny refugee status (INA 101
section 42(a)) to inanimate objects.  The usual plan B for any
able-bodied individual in this situation is the foreign legion.