[Noisebridge-discuss] Muralizer, tomorrow night, 7PM

deleted arbzed at gmail.com
Mon May 11 23:09:36 UTC 2009

Hey, Josh.

It looks like I may not be able to make the meeting tonight, but I'm still
very interested in helping build the drawbot.  Can you keep me in mind when
figuring out who's going to do what?

Mostly I'm interested in learning to control physical things, so I would be
happy to be on either the Arduino/motor control team or on the pen caddy
design taskforce.

t.