[Noisebridge-discuss] Re: anyone speak french? i'm trying to find a soldering iron in a french online store

Michael Shiloh michaelshiloh1010 at gmail.com
Tue May 12 21:29:35 UTC 2009

Thanks everyone for your help, I've actually found a much easier
solution. Turns out I'll have a week in London before I go to France,
and I can pick up what I need at Maplin etc. which I've visited before
and know well. In fact, I already have a couple of glue guns and
soldering irons with my parents in London, so I'll just have to add to that.

Thanks anyway!