[Noisebridge-discuss] South Bay Surplus Crawl

Jonathan Foote jtfoote at ieee.org
Wed May 13 19:07:47 UTC 2009

Um, no.

Been there, done that, shot the bottle rocket at his ass. (If you want
the full story, ask me sometime.)

Chicken is fine if you can handle living in the Chickenverse. I
personally prefer the reality-based community. And yes, he is out of
town, and if you really feel like a learning experience you are
welcome to contact him and attempt negotiation yourself. But remember
his warning: he's "not about customer service."