[Noisebridge-discuss] portable audio recording hardware?

grey artkiver at gmail.com
Wed May 13 19:21:02 UTC 2009

Zoom H2, H4, or the new H4n
http://www.samsontech.com/products/productpage.cfm?prodID=1994&brandID=4

up to 24bit 96Khz field recording, writes to WAV files on SDHC cards.  And
has removable batteries.

Avoid the m-audio microtrak series; unless you want to buy my old one for
cheap?  Also 24bit 96Khz wav/mp3 records to CF, built in rechargable
battery.  I can elaborate on their issues off list.

-grey