[Noisebridge-discuss] ExCEL education program, final meetings

Daniel C. Silverstein cubes at ghosthacked.net
Thu May 14 17:11:02 UTC 2009

I figured I'd chime in since I'm teaching the Python class.  I'm happy
to take on extra students, though this is the first I've heard of the
ExCEL proposal (I'm new to the noisebridge-discuss list).  What else,
if anything, would I be on the hook for to make the Python class part
of the ExCEL program?  e.g. would I need to start writing formal
lesson plans or some such?

				(Dan)

P.S. Maybe this is all moot since, if I read correctly, the proposal
was sent out yesterday.