[Noisebridge-discuss] ExCEL education program, final meetings

Michael Shiloh michaelshiloh1010 at gmail.com
Thu May 14 17:30:22 UTC 2009

Not sure - I did get a message from Eva that she received our proposal,
but I suspect it was a robot.

Eva seemed thrilled to bits with our proposal. I would guess she is 100%
on our side. The question is whether the others will agree, and since we
don't really know who they are or what their concerns might be, I think
it's best to wait until we find out.

The way to find out I think is through Eva again. She seemed very
approachable and anxious to help us. I suggest we contact her in a bit
and ask how the process is going, and whether our proposal needs any
additions or changes in order to remove any objections other reviewers
might have.

Michael