[Noisebridge-discuss] Circuit Hacking Monday!

miloh miloh at froggytoad.net
Mon May 18 00:40:16 UTC 2009

Hi Folks,

There will be another Circuit Hacking session on Monday, May 18th, starting
at 8:30pm at Noisebridge.

This is a great chance to hone your soldering skills and get some practice
before building the various new projects that will be available at the super
circuit hacking center in the upcoming Maker Faire (May 30-31).

There will be a lot of cool projects at Noisebridge that you can make and
take home with you!  Turn off TVs in public places, blink trippy colored
lights, play games -- you can learn to do all this, and more! Learn the
basics of soldering in one session by making a kit, and in the next session
go further by programming your own devices!

Many projects will be available: the TV-B-Gone, Trippy RGB waves,
Boarduinos, Brain Machine & glasses, and the Mignonette LED game kits.
We're out of Ladyada USBTinyISP's, but don't let that stop you; we are
working on getting the parts to piece together and prototype an ATtiny
in-system programmer of your own layout!
More info on most of these projects is available on Mitch's website
http://www.CornfieldElectronics.com
<http://www.cornfieldelectronics.com/> (click
on the "maker faire" tab).

**Come on by and join the fun!

*What:  Circuit Hacking Mondays*
**
*When:  Monday May 18th, 8:30pm, at Noisebridge -- 83C Wiese, San Francisco*
**
*Who:  Everyone, including you!*
**
*Cost:  Instruction is free!  Reimbursement of parts is requested (between
$7 and $25, depending on project parts)*