[Noisebridge-discuss] 16MHz Resonators

nils at shkoo.com nils at shkoo.com
Mon May 18 22:14:59 UTC 2009

Hi,

I lent out a 16Mhz resonator out of a boarduino kit a few weeks back to
someone who's name I don't remember, so we might be thinking of the same
transaction. :)

If indeed we are, and if you don't mind, could you find an unused drawer
in one of the component storage units in the electronics lab, label it,
and place the components therein?  I certainly have no need for 10 16Mhz
resonators myself, but it's conceivable that other noisebridge electronics
peeps might.

Thanks!

-nils