[Noisebridge-discuss] Hearing augmentation

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Fri May 22 20:48:12 UTC 2009

Filtering is easy.  Frequency shift is hard.

Christie

---
"I want us all to think about new and creative ways to engage young people
in science and engineering, whether it's science festivals, robotics
competitions, fairs that encourage young people to create and build and
invent -- to be makers of things, not just consumers of things."

- President Obama in address to National Academy of Sciences April 27, 2009