[Noisebridge-discuss] Call for discussion: the noisebridge "equipment lending library"

steve camuti mrcamuti at gmail.com
Wed May 27 18:01:04 UTC 2009

There is the ability to track tools using Delicious Library 2 (which is what
we are currently tracking our Library upstairs with) but this makes no sense
from a pragmatic perspective. Walking upstairs to check out a pair of pliers
is just lame. I think we should continue to monitor this. I will check in
with the build team for more info.

-Steve