[Noisebridge-discuss] advice on buying a bicycle?

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Thu Nov 5 23:53:19 UTC 2009

My bicycle, I needz it.  I have a couple specific requirements[1], and
I'd like to buy used, but I don't want a high chance of buying a stolen
bike.  Anyone have advice for me?  I've looked some on craigslist but a)
high chance of stolen and b) the particular things I want seem to be in
short supply.

thanks,
Rachel

[1] A triangular frame (mens style) so I can put it on my shoulder;
upright handlebars; street bike as opposed to mountain or hybrid.