[Noisebridge-discuss] OT: Need a little help with the motorcycle this weekend

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 01:06:11 UTC 2009

So I made arrangements to finally get the fork seals on my bike replaced on
Monday morning at Werkstatt.  And then last night as I was taking out the
recycling, I went and broke my foot.  No riding for a bit right now.  I was
wondering if some kind rider would be willing to take my bike out by
Werkstatt (right around the corner from Noisebridge) sometime this weekend,
so they could work on it.  It would also help solve the problem of moving it
for street cleaning.

If someone has a place that I could park the bike when it gets fixed for a
couple of weeks until my foot gets better, that would be really awesome.

Christie
---
Why I take the road less traveled?  Oh, that's easy.  I'm claustrophobic.