[Noisebridge-discuss] International Space Station Flyby: Tuesday 5:29pm. Look up!

Lee Sonko lee at lee.org
Tue Nov 10 16:59:46 UTC 2009

Tuesday evening the International Space Station will be flying by San
Francisco. Join a contingent on Bernal Hill or just look up at the right
time wherever you are. I caught it once before and was cooler than you'd
initially imagine. Since they installed the latest bunch of solar panels,
it's often the brightest object in the sky when it's passing overhead.

Tuesday evening starting at 5:29pm sharp for just 3 minutes. Starting in the
southwest, going high in the sky and ending in the northeast.

Join us on Bernal Hill! Call me or comment on the blog or just show up

http://lee.org/blog/2009/11/10/iss-flyby-tuesday-evening/

Previous sighting:
http://lee.org/blog/2009/05/11/international-space-station-flyover-tonight-i
n-san-francisco/comment-page-1/#comment-276345