[Noisebridge-discuss] Reminder: SF outdoor lasertag Nov 14th

Sai Emrys noisebridge at saizai.com
Sat Nov 14 08:12:22 UTC 2009

In case people are interested in last minute plans, this is tomorrow
(Saturday). There are still spots free, and you can register on-site.
Preferably come before 11am.

Call Ziggy @ 415-843-1401 / email ziggy at sflasertag.org (or call me @
510 394 4724) if you have questions / need help getting there; I'm
going to be there early to help set up / referee / etc.

(Lee: you are so on. See you in my scope. ;-))

---

http://sflasertag.org/battlesfo/

Nov 14 11a-4:30p, ~4-5x fairly intense 12 minute games.

Run by a friend of mine at cost just 'cause he's really hardcore into
lasertag. (He's designed arenas, done international tournaments, etc.
His day job is an audio tech for SF Opera, so he knows audio fairly
hardcore also.)

Capture the flag in Junipero Serra park (OK, technically not SF but
still close). Lots of gun styles from sniper w/ scope to uzi size.
Team oriented, radios provided. Weapons recently upgraded to have
instant hit feedback.

$50 or free if you help as a volunteer (i.e. referee & setup). Rides
from BART provided if needed. Potluck food requested.

I have nothing particular to do with it (though I'll be going and
maybe helping referee), just think some of y'all would enjoy this.

- Sai