[Noisebridge-discuss] Knot Tying workshop

David Stainton dstainton415 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 15 03:04:05 UTC 2009

Hi Folks,

Numerous knot curious and knot enthusiasts have expressed interest in
a knot tying workshop...
The first Noisebridge knot workshop is scheduled for 3pm on Sunday
November 29th.

There will be knot-talks from multiple speakers and "show and tell" items...
All levels of knot tying skills welcome.
We'll cover the basic categories of knots: bends, hitches, bindings....
We'll teach Nautical knots, climbing knots and fancy decorative knots.

Got a knot project?
Perhaps you need to protect your bicycle frame from those harsh
parking meters...
Perhaps you need to know how to use a trucker's hitch to tie down a
couch to bring to Noisebridge.
We can even teach you to tie your shoes properly.

Bring your knot projects if you got em.

~david415