[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge-discuss Digest, Vol 25, Issue 15

Paul Suliin psuliin at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 07:25:11 UTC 2009

This is excellent. I can demonstrate an extremely useful knot that
isn't nearly as well-known as it deserves: the Constrictor Knot.

I can also show the trucker's hitch, bowline on a bight, Munter mule,
chain sennit, Hunter's bend, and several other knots if there's
interest.

I read Ashley just for fun. ;)

--
Paul Suliin
Information Research and Technical Writing
psuliin at gmail.com
(408) 802-1147