[Noisebridge-discuss] Work benches with drawers for shop -- transport needed

John Magolske listmail at b79.net
Thu Nov 19 23:14:30 UTC 2009

It has been brought to my attention that there are a couple of work
benches with drawers available for free over near Bayshore:

    http://b79.net/temp/workbench1.jpg
    http://b79.net/temp/workbench2.jpg

Could be great for the shop methinks. I'm free today and tomorrow
(Friday) to help out with picking these up, but don't have a vehicle
myself. Would anyone with a van or truck be willing/able to help out?
I believe it'd be about a 10 minute drive from 2169.

John

--
John Magolske
http://B79.net/contact