[Noisebridge-discuss] We have a Blog, anyone want to post about neat shit built/happening at Noisebridge?

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Sat Nov 21 20:14:29 UTC 2009

http://blog.noisebridge.net

Currently it mostly contains posts/photos from my blog and a thing about
Orion's skullie throwies.

Do you do cool stuff at Noisebridge, you're welcome to post about it!

Two ways to post:

1. Post directly to the blgo with an account.
2. Syndicate a filtered Noisebridge feed from your current blog.

If you would like to just have an account and create posts exclusivly
for the blog, please reply directly back to me with what email and
username you'd like to use.

If you already have a blog that will contain posts about Noisebridge,
send me a URL to an RSS feed that has posts filtered about Noisebridge
to me, and a username you want them posted as.

--
Rubin Abdi
rubin at starset.net