[Noisebridge-discuss] Mobile sustainable & empowering tech demo unit

Graham Freeman graham.freeman at cernio.com
Tue Nov 24 23:45:33 UTC 2009

Hey, Noisebridge folks,

I have a 21ft motor home that is sitting around, waiting to have something interesting done with it.

http://picasaweb.google.com/grahamjmfreeman/SustainableEmpoweringTechMobileDemoUnit

I was thinking of turning it into a mobile sustainable/empowering tech demo unit, but I rent in Berkeley and don't have anywhere nearby to store/work on the thing.

Specific technologies that could be a part of the mobile sustainable/empowering tech demo unit:

* photovoltaics
* wind power
* VOIP
* Mesh wifi (hi, Mark!)
* rainwater collection & filtering & reuse
* ...

What do you think?

Email me.

Graham Freeman