[Noisebridge-discuss] anyone have an extra macbook battery?

meredith scheff satiredun at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 20:13:00 UTC 2009

My black macbook's battery is so gone that when the cord comes undone for
even a fraction of a second, the computer needs to reboot. This has
obviously caused me a bit of anguish.
if anyone has an extra black macbook (or silver, or orange, i don't care)
batter that has ANY life left in it, i would greatly appreciate it. Even one
that only holds for 30 minutes or less!
best
meredith

--