[Noisebridge-discuss] I am really disappointed with certain members of noisebridge

John Magolske listmail at b79.net
Sun Nov 1 19:11:29 UTC 2009

* Crutcher Dunnavant <crutcher at gmail.com> [091101 10:49]:
> Can you suggest an alternative means of applying friction and scorn
> to an individual? I've stated pretty directly that that was the
> point; to apply negative social pressure to discourage this kind of
> strongly negative threat.

Scorn ideas, actions, threatened actions, etc., not individuals.
This can be done even pointedly and forcibly without engaging in
personal attack. IMO, scorning an individual is less productive
as it makes the discussion look like more like a personal spat
rather than a clarification of behavior to be discouraged.

John

--
John Magolske
http://B79.net/contact