[Noisebridge-discuss] Interaction with the police during the night of the 31st in regards to the fire escape and ladder to roof.

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 21:22:22 UTC 2009

In order to gain legal entry to a location, policemen need explicit
permission.  They don't need permission from someone who's responsible for
anyone, but like vampires, they must be invited in by someone.

There's a nice ALCU video online about how you deal with policemen in such
situations.  I recommend checking it out.

Christie
---
Why I take the road less traveled?  Oh, that's easy.  I'm claustrophobic.