[Noisebridge-discuss] Making Winter Capes

Crutcher Dunnavant crutcher at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 21:36:21 UTC 2009

Some private emails have asked what "play along" means.

It is my intention to pursue the following algorithm:
1. Look in some thriftstores for capes I like, buy 2 or 3 (provided they are
cheap).
2. Look in fabric store for patterns I like, buy 2 or 3.
3. Get some cheep cheep cheep fabric of roughly the right weight.
4. Make capes, quickly, to try out different construction approaches; and
slot in on the noisebridge sewing equipment.
5. Wait till the design converges.
6. Make 2 or 3 nice capes, to be certain I know what I'm doing.

At this point, additional capes will have very low cost, at least while I
remember how they work.