[Noisebridge-discuss] vermin at 2169, fridge repairs

dpc weasel at meer.net
Mon Nov 2 21:36:26 UTC 2009

Zedd Epstein <zedd.00 at gmail.com> writes:

> I'll pick up a new seal for the fridge next time I'm somewhere that
> sells them.

anyone have model/compatability information? (i didn't think seals/bits
were cross compatible). there's a place on caesar chavez/bryant (i think
that's the cross street) that has appliance parts (and appliances for
that mattter) that i can hit on my way home.

\p

---
People have oriented all their solutions toward the easy and toward the
easiest side of easy, but it is clear that we must hold to that which is
difficult. - Rainer Maria Rilke