[Noisebridge-discuss] The co-operative elevator

Liz Henry liz at bookmaniac.net
Wed Nov 4 22:19:28 UTC 2009

Rubin Abdi wrote:
> I would like to note that yesterday I found the elevator on the 2nd
> floor with its door open. After closing it I still couldn't get it to
> the third floor without getting back out, running to the 3rd floor,
> jiggling the exterior door, then running back down to see if that worked.
>
> Liz: Any chance you could ask the owner to see if there's a way to fix
> this really annoying problem?

Sure there's a chance, is there any chance you might ask the owner if it
bothers you too?  It sounded like some people were already talking with
him.   But we could put his phone number in the wiki so that anyone
could call him, if that's the way to go. It might end up annoying him in
an unproductive way though.

- Liz

Liz Henry
web producer

BlogHer
1301 Shoreway Road, Suite 340 | Belmont | CA | 94002
www.blogher.com