[Noisebridge-discuss] The co-operative elevator

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Wed Nov 4 22:37:25 UTC 2009

Yeah, that's probably been me, my follow up hasn't been that great over
the past couple of months.  I will try to do better.  I don't want to
put Henry's contact info up on the wiki because it should be his
decision whether his info gets made publicly accessible or not.

Did the owners show up ever?  I didn't get an exact ETA or anything and
they live down the peninsula so they might still be on the way.

Rachel