[Noisebridge-discuss] PG&E Bill

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Thu Nov 5 20:27:06 UTC 2009

On Thu, Nov 05, 2009 at 12:49:57AM -0800, Jeffrey Malone wrote:
> At some point I'll have a better method of posting these, but right
> now I'll just throw this out there since I'm sure people are curious:
>
> http://tehinterweb.com/PGE110509.pdf

Might want to redact the account numbers and so on from those.

> In short, it's $468.44 and we used 2136Kwh (that's 73.6Kwh per day and
> 3Kw per hour!).

Heh, "conformability error" as units(1) likes to say.  We're averaging
about 3 kilowatts according to this PG&E bill.  (Or, "3 kilowatt-hours
per hour" if you like redundancy.)

That doesn't seem like an unsustainable rate to me, but I would like to
burn less electricity on lighting (by installing more efficient lights)
so that we have more for cool stuff.

-andy