[Noisebridge-discuss] Five Minutes of Fame - November 19th, 2009 8pm

Daniel Packer dp at danielpacker.org
Mon Nov 16 21:38:13 UTC 2009

I would like to thank aestetix/FMoF and noisebridge for inspiring the
HacDC Lightning Talks - the second meeting of which is scheduled for
tomorrow and has a full speaker list. Without aestetix's vision and
enthusiasm there would be no such thing at HacDC since there would
have been no idea to borrow. The benefits of FMoF extend beyond NB!

Keep on being excellent.

* http://wiki.hacdc.org/index.php?title=LightningTalks

-Daniel (obscurite on #hacdc on freenode)