[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge Android group

Micah Lee micahflee at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 19:04:12 UTC 2009

Well I'm trying to make an open source Android space shooter where you play
as part of a robot slave uprising on a Martian mining colony, traveling to
Earth to destroy all humans. Sort of like a reverse-space invaders or
something. And I'm having some issues switching activities properly, and it
would be cool if some more experienced Android devs could help me out a bit.

Here's the source code so far, if anyone is interested:
http://github.com/micahflee/exterminoid

Micah