[Noisebridge-discuss] questions for EFF's Granick

Sai Emrys noisebridge at saizai.com
Mon Nov 23 19:38:38 UTC 2009

On Mon, Nov 23, 2009 at 11:34 AM, alexhandy <alexhandy at gmail.com> wrote:
> Is the GPL a contract or a license?

I thought licenses are a *kind* of contract (one that the licensee
agrees to because otherwise they're not allowed to play with whatever
it is).

My question: how could I publicly write an open source botnet, with my
name on it, without being a target for prosecution of paralegal
harassment?

Also, suggestion for Aestetix: make some way for people to anonymously
submit questions. I suspect some people will have stuff they want
answered that they don't want their name on. (Sorta like talks about
sex advice....)

- Sai