[Noisebridge-discuss] questions for EFF's Granick

Danny O'Brien danny at spesh.com
Tue Nov 24 08:01:15 UTC 2009

On Mon, Nov 23, 2009 at 11:39 AM, Rachel McConnell <rachel at xtreme.com> wrote:
> Copied to https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Questions_for_EFF
>
> Let's put questions there for ease of compilation and reference.

Thanks for doing this -- it's really useful to have some idea of what
people are interested in, and I'll pass it onto Jennifer (actually, I
just did. Hi Jennifer!).

Note that for various exciting reasons, EFF can't give provide
specific legal advice for individual situations. I think also that
since Jennifer is EFF's criminal/civil liberties attorney, we'll
probably end up digging more into those areas than, say, IP for this
evening.

That said, these look to be an excellent set of questions already and
really good starting points for discussion.

d.