[Noisebridge-discuss] Fwd: questions for EFF's Granick

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Tue Nov 24 23:32:06 UTC 2009

On Tue, Nov 24, 2009 at 12:57:31PM -0800, Danny O'Brien wrote:
> Just in case non-subscribers can't post to NB-discuss:

Thanks Danny.

FYI -- the current moderation policy for noisebridge lists (which is a
bit of a change from the previous policy) is as follows:

If a -discuss post is held for moderation due to sender address not
being subscribed, and is obviously on-topic and from a community member,
I approve the post immediately and add the sender address to the
whitelist for -discuss.

If a held post is off-topic or metadata (subscribe requests, etc) I'll
generally drop it silently although I sometimes respond directly.

-andy