[Noisebridge-discuss] Theoretical discussion on what must be approved by consensus at Noisebridge

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 00:02:56 UTC 2009

Perhaps I sound argumentative because I feel that this is beating a dead
horse and legalizing things that don't need rules. To the reader who hasn't
followed this discussion, would lead one to believe that people actually did
things that didn't happen.

I don't consider this discussion productive but to the contrary, it calls
people to doubt the motivations of well-intentioned people.

Christie
---
Why I take the road less traveled?  Oh, that's easy.  I'm claustrophobic.