[Noisebridge-discuss] drag soldering?

Mark Cohen markc at binaryfaith.com
Mon Nov 30 07:03:17 UTC 2009

Yes, I just did it tonight with a small DAC that I added to my headphone amp. Works just like in the video. The trick is to use a flux pen with a viscous flux and not the liquid flux in the bottle.

/Mark

On Nov 29, 2009, at 5:15 PM, meredith scheff wrote:

> anybody have any experience?
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t06malVew40
> Id really love to learn this.
> -meredith
>
> --
> doing stuff and making things
> ---
> "A traveler. I love his title. A traveler is to be reverenced as such. His profession is the best symbol of our life. Going from - toward; it is the history of every one of us. It is a great art to saunter." -Henry David Thoreau

Mark Cohen
markc at binaryfaith.com

Science is a way of skeptically interrogating the universe with a fine understanding of human fallibility.
-Carl Sagan, 1996