[Noisebridge-discuss] Fire Department Visits Noisebridge (oh, right, and there was a fire).

Seth David Schoen schoen at loyalty.org
Mon Nov 30 07:20:50 UTC 2009

John Magolske writes:

> * Shannon Lee <shannon at scatter.com> [091129 21:56]:
> > Earlier this evening, just after the knot symposium ended, Dr Jesus
> > smelled fire, and wandered around looking for it; after a while, he
> > discovered that there was a smoldering piece of cardboard on the
> > second floor landing of the south ("banana") staircase. There was
> > apparently a match nearby.
>
> Perhaps setting up smoke detectors around the space (including the
> staircase areas) would be a good idea?

I put one up after the initial move, but I think someone may have taken
it down during the buildout.  I think there were others installed prior
to the move-in but they may also have been removed during construction.
I'll check the smoke detector situation on Monday and see how many we
have now and where they are.

--
Seth David Schoen <schoen at loyalty.org> | Qué empresa fácil no pensar en
     http://www.loyalty.org/~schoen/   | un tigre, reflexioné.