[Noisebridge-discuss] Need clever LAST-MINUTE hack to generate fog/steam puffs on demand

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 21:57:21 UTC 2009

Oh, and I'd recommend the cold vapor ones such as this:
http://www.walgreens.com/store/catalog/Vaporizers-and-Humidifiers/Cool-Mist-Humidifier/ID=prod5416326&navCount=2&navAction=push-product,
as they tend to turn on and off faster.

Oh, and changing the brightness of a light, we all know, just requires
varying the voltage across LEDs.

Christie
---
Why I take the road less traveled?  Oh, that's easy.  I'm claustrophobic.

On Mon, Nov 30, 2009 at 1:54 PM, Christie Dudley <longobord at gmail.com>wrote:

> They sell humidifier/vaporizers at walgreens for about $20.  Although they
> usually come with a tank that's bigger than you can probably fit inside the
> sculpture, I'm sure you could improvise.
>
> Christie
> ---
> Why I take the road less traveled?  Oh, that's easy.  I'm claustrophobic.
>

> On Mon, Nov 30, 2009 at 1:47 PM, Josh Myer <josh at joshisanerd.com> wrote:
>
>> On Mon, Nov 30, 2009 at 1:32 PM, Shannon Lee <shannon at scatter.com> wrote:
>>
>>> 1.  Get a soldering iron.
>>> 2.  Get a bucket of water.
>>> 3.  Put the soldering iron in the bucket of water.