[Noisebridge-discuss] take the garbage cans out to the sidewalk

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 14 20:45:26 UTC 2009

We probably should buy a few small recycling bins and put them in strategic spots around the 5200 sq feet of Noisebridge.  Does anyone feel like buying some small blue recycle bins?  They don't cost much.  If someone buys 6 of them, I can pay you back.  It would probably be good to get a few trash bins.

Mitch.