[Noisebridge-discuss] Weekly chores list

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Sat Oct 10 00:51:04 UTC 2009

Having a check off chart in addition to the descriptions of chores makes
sense to me.  That way we avoid duplicating efforts and people can get to
the stuff that hasn't been done in a while.  It's a popular no-hassle way to
do it in restaurants/businesses that have irregular cleaning schedule needs.

Christie

---
Pigs can fly given sufficient thrust.
    - RFC 1925