[Noisebridge-discuss] First aid kit

Seth David Schoen schoen at loyalty.org
Thu Oct 1 05:57:10 UTC 2009

I've ordered a substantial first-aid kit in a wall-mounted cabinet,
as well as an eyewash station.  With Christopher Nielsen's help we
will make a couple of substitutions in the contents and then we
can mark it super-conspicuously with the vinyl banner.

I remember that there was a first aid class taught in the old space.
Since Noisebridge is _much_ bigger now, there are probably lots of
new people who would be interested in a repetition of that class,
right?

--
Seth David Schoen <schoen at loyalty.org> | Qué empresa fácil no pensar en
     http://www.loyalty.org/~schoen/   | un tigre, reflexioné.