[Noisebridge-discuss] eye-fi pro card for brief experiment?

Mikolaj Habryn dichro at rcpt.to
Mon Oct 5 04:35:27 UTC 2009

Does anyone own an Eye-Fi Pro card (the model that support ad-hoc
networks) who would be willing to try a quick experiment with it (at
NB or where-ever)? I'm curious if it would Just Work with the Eye-Fi
Droid application on an Android phone over an ad-hoc network.

(I'd been half-meaning to write that; imagine my joy at finding
someone else had already done the hard work - and it geotags photos
with the phone's GPS as it grabs them from the camera! Bliss!)

m.