[Noisebridge-discuss] Milk and Cookies?

John Magolske listmail at b79.net
Tue Oct 6 04:05:15 UTC 2009

Hi All,

Following discussions regarding issues with the Noisebridge process
got me wondering about maybe taking a break from process and having
a session of Milk & Cookies instead of the weekly meeting tomorrow.
>From the past:

    https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Milk_and_Cookies

I'm not suggesting avoiding issues -- just taking a break from them
and perhaps coming back with a different perspective.

Maybe it's not a practical idea (business to attend to, short notice,
etc), just thought I'd put it out there. In any case, I'd be up for
having another one of these soonish, I remember it being a fun way to
get to know others in the community.

John

--
John Magolske