[Noisebridge-discuss] in need of a temporary Macbook...

Ani Niow v at oneletterwonder.com
Wed Oct 7 01:04:16 UTC 2009

The wonderful Geniuses™ estimate 5-7 if not more days to repair my in
warranty Macbook Pro and I can't really afford to be without my only
computer for that long nor can I afford a secondary one right now,
especially as I do freelance. If anyone has a Macbook (regular or Pro, I
don't really care) that they're not using I'd love the chance to borrow it
until my laptop is repaired. Don't need much just needs to be 10.6 capable,
I've got my own hard drive.
Also my iPhone completely bit the dust on the way over to the Genius™ Bar as
the home (the only) button on it broke making it useless. Apple wouldn't
touch it since it had broken (but functional) glass from months ago. Not
sure if anyone has a spare one of those (or even a G1 would be nice
actually) but I figured I'd ask anyway.

Thanks,

-Ani