[Noisebridge-discuss] Fry's, WSW, Computer History Museum, and Where-ever else trip tomorrow morning around 10am

Justin Lynn justinlynn at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 06:57:37 UTC 2009

I'm renting a vehicle from zipcar tomorrow morning for a nice trip to
the Computer History Museum ( http://computerhistory.org ), Fry's
Electronics, and the Weird Stuff Warehouse. I've got the SUV all
evening so we may be taking some unplanned side-trips and excursions
at the request of passengers and I'd be happy to drop you wherever you
needed/wanted. I can take up to 4 people so RSVP as soon as you can,
first come first serve. We'll be leaving from 2169 Mission around
10am.