[Noisebridge-discuss] multimedia center Cuba - get involved, donations

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 14 08:30:38 UTC 2009

Greetings,
Cuban project is in full speed! If you
have any laptop's with pentium four or smaller desktops please
donate, they will make great difference
which you will be able to see very soon! We are also looking for
data projector, camcorder, 100 mega
bits switch, multifunctional printer and any other equipment which
helps to build up small multimedia
center (viz attached list), cash is handy too :-))). Anyone who wants
to get "hands on experience" in project which results in
direct impact on "community in need" join!
Ok things looks good, several people
are involved already (thanks a lot), however we need more hands,
especially someone interested in
hardware part of the project. I am around up to 24.10.2009, so the
time
is coming quite soon. Be ready for 5
minutes of fame, I will be presenting the project there, so come and
see!
Hope to hear from you soon, this is
worth of it!

Frantisek
PS If I am not around (improbable but
possible), please talk to David, Leif or Jim, they are on the same
boat.