[Noisebridge-discuss] Rsync Support Group / UNIX Systems Administration Group

Miah Johnson miah at chia-pet.org
Wed Oct 14 19:58:43 UTC 2009

Hi,

So I've been kicking this idea around for a while now. Why don't we have a
UNIX Systems group? We could cover various topics from scripting,
automation, daemons, protocols, and architecture. Is anybody else interested
in this? I have a few things I could talk about for an hour easily, but I'd
love to hear if anybody has a specific topic they want to learn about.

Leif jokingly suggested we call this the Rsync Support Group, so I included
that above =)

Please discuss.

-Miah