[Noisebridge-discuss] Missing: A tactical corset

Tactical Corsets tacticalcorsets at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 22:06:01 UTC 2009

Hey gang,

During 5moF everything got rearranged including my prototype tactical
corset while Ariel was out for lunch. Ariel had it out and I thought
she'd put it away and she thought I'd put it away.

It's missing.

:_(

It is possible that someone took it, possibly last night at the
clothing swap which apparently happened last night. Someone might have
thought it was just laying around to take.

If you know anyone who has or saw the corset or was at the clothing
swap, please ask them if they know the wherebouts of the corset. It is
vital to our creative process.

Email or call if you have any ideas what happened to it.

Alex Peake
TacticalCorsets.com
email:tacticalcorsets at gmail.com
phone: 805-456-9977
twitter: http://www.twitter.com/tacticalcorsets
"Before every revolution it is impossible they say. After every
evolution it was the inevitable way."